Like your favorite pair of blue jeans, you know your story.
The challenge often found is telling your story well and inviting others to be PART of it.
Amy Breitmann of Blue Jean Communications is a gifted storyteller, communicator, and strategist who can walk alongside you to carry YOUR story to others, increasing impact, reach, and ultimately the bottom line of your business.
With degrees in both English and Counseling, Amy has been in the marketing and communication field for more than 20 years with a proven track record as a visionary who not only grabs hold of company’s dreams, but creates action steps to communicate them well, inviting thousands of others to join with both purchasing power and investment through fundraising and messaging strategies.
- A start-up non-profit founder, speaker, or small business owner?
OR A well-established company in need of re-branding or a fresh look for your marketing campaigns?
- Searching for guidance in implementing a strong online and printed collateral marketing campaign?
- Looking for feedback and editing on current writing projects
- In need of compelling web content
- Looking to create blog posts on your website?
- Wanting to produce targeted email campaigns to reach your supporters?
- Running your business with little time to focus on social media or other marketing?
- An individual with a dream in need of strategy to meet your goals?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you’re ready to invest in a partner who can bring your business and messaging to a higher level.
Amy was the Co-Founder and Director of Development for The Lydia Project, a nonprofit that now serves thousands of women across the country utilizing thousands of volunteers, with supportive services for cancer patients and their families. Her foundational involvement resulted in raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for a ministry that now includes a 5,000 square foot facility located in Augusta, Georgia.
In addition, Amy worked with Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia as an integral part of opening the first culinary school and upscale restaurant owned and operated by Goodwill Industries, creating innovative employment options in their “hand up, not hand out” vision. This campus is now viewed as an inspiration to other Goodwill organizations across the globe.
Amy has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for various non-profits, providing strategy for start-up companies and well-established organizations. She has spearheaded new fundraising efforts, starting from scratch and building sustainable, ongoing revenue sources that are still maintained today.
Most recently as a storyteller for Vi Bella Jewelry, Amy has published stories from Haiti and overseen both print and online communications for this international company that provides life-changing work for artisans in deeply impoverished villages in Haiti and Mexico.
A published author and gifted speaker, Amy has written for collections such as Chicken Soup for the Soul and Guideposts Magazine. She has one coauthored book “A God Of All Seasons” which released in August, 2017.
Inviting this gifted strategist and storyteller onto your team will bring your dream to have a greater impact with cohesive messaging and branding with services that include:
- Creative Brief: an audit with feedback on your overall website and written collaterals.
- Overall communication strategies: Helping you define and tell your story powerfully.
- Copy writing, editing, and proofreading services.
- Website messaging strategy and copy writing.
- Blog post creation.
- Email content, design, and implementation
Amy creates individualized plans with both one-time project rates and retainer fees for larger, ongoing projects. Contact Amy today for your FREE 30 minute consultation and to discuss your specific challenges. All packages are individually created and priced. Like your favorite pair of blue jeans, we want to customize services to fit YOU!